- Drew was elected to represent all TSA chapters across the country for the National Technology Student Association Sgt.-At-Arms. He also played football, golf and was very involved in FCA, NHS and student council during high school.
- When not working, he enjoys hanging out with his family. They are into everything outdoors. Depending on the season, they are hunting, fishing, golfing, or just exploring.
- When we asked Drew about something most people don’t know about him he responded with
“My middle name is Scarr.
The last three music albums I have purchased are Robert Earl Keen’s new bluegrass album, Bob Marley’s greatest hits, and Jason Boland’s Truckstop Diaries. I have music schizophrenia.
I own a part interest in a racing greyhound. I’ve never seen him, but he runs in West Virginia.
Met Willie Nelson back in the day and all I had for him to sign was my can of Copenhagen.”
Drew is one of 3 partners to the firm. At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay. Drew focuses on Personal Injury and Litigation Cases. For details on Drew Ewbank, check out his BIO.
- Howard graduated from Enid High School then joined the United States Air Force.
- When not working, he enjoys volunteering, riding motorcycles, and has a huge passion for music. He enjoys contemporary jazz, R&B, rap (in that order).
- When we asked Howard about something most people don’t know about him he responded with
“Win/lose situations bring out an extreme competitiveness in me. Some call it stubborn, aggravating, borderline mean. I call it a “winning spirit”.
The “sell by” date on food packaging is my “eat by” date. I will go hungry before I eat anything that is within a week of the “sell by” date…”
At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay. Howard focuses on Personal Injury, Criminal Law/DUI. For details on Howard Morrow, check out his BIO.
- Kaleb was an all-state cross country runner and state track champion in high school. He was also elected as an Oklahoma State FFA officer serving As Northwest District Vice- President from 1996-97 his freshman year of college.
- When not working, he enjoys hunting, fishing, watching Oklahoma State athletic events and coaching youth sports.
- When we asked Kaleb about something most people don’t know about him he responded with
“I passed all written and oral exams and interviews and was selected to serve the FBI as a special field agent prior to making the decision to go into private law practice. I literally had my bags packed and was hours away from heading to Quantico Virginia to commence training when I felt a calling to my current profession. That phone call to my recruiting agent was one of the toughest calls I have ever made and I remember it as though it was yesterday.”
Kaleb is one of 3 partners to the firm. At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay. Kaleb focuses on Family and Business Succession Planning, Real Estate and Commercial Transaction, Trust and Probate litigation. For details on Kaleb Hennigh, check out his BIO.
- Dalen played football, basketball and baseball and was named male athlete of the year both junior and senior year at Turpin High School.
- When not working, he enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, fishing and playing sports with his boys.
- When we asked Dalen about something most people don’t know about him he responded with
“My Bachelor’s Degree is in Funeral Science and I was a funeral director before attending graduate school at Iowa State. ”
Dalen is one of 3 partners to the firm. At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay, Dalen focuses on Divorce, Child Custody, Guardianship & Civil Litigation Cases. For details on Dalen McVay, check out his BIO.
- Mara played college basketball (point guard) for NOC-Enid (2004-2006) and at Southern Nazarene University (2006-2008) in Bethany.
- In her free time she enjoys running, spending time with her husband and her 15 month old son.
- When we asked Mara about something most people don’t know about her she responded with
“When I was in elementary school, I was crowned the Math Ciphering Champion at our County Scholastic Meet.”
“I hated playing basketball and wanted to focus on gymnastics…My dream was to compete in the 2000 Olympics. Needless to say, I was never that good and ended up being way too tall to be a gymnast.”
Mara has been a tremendous asset to the firm. We’re sometimes concerned she won’t be able to tolerate the rest of the male attorneys in the firm, but she certainly holds her own. We’re excited about her future with EHM.
At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay, Mara focuses on real estate and commercial transactions, title examination, probate and estate litigation. For details on Mara Funk, check out her BIO.
We are excited to start a TBT SERIES for the next 7 weeks. We want to introduce and highlight our staff, not only what they do here at work but include a little THROW BACK THURSDAY into the mix.
- Reagan played Football at the University of Missouri – 1991-1996. He played guard and tackle as well as long snapped.
- In his free time he enjoys playing with his kids, going to his kids sporting events, golfing and reading.
- When we asked Reagan what something most people don’t know about him he responded with
“I’m a mean Karaoke singer.”Just another reason why we enjoy having Reagan part of our team here at EHM.
At Ewbank, Hennigh & McVay, Reagan focuses on Business Transactions and Litigation, Oil & Gas, and Estate Planning cases. For details on Reagan Allen, check out his BIO.